All reviews standard room only stayed one night excellent modern hotel airport france parking rennes taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2018

We went to Rennes just to have this hotel experience. So we are expecting a lot from this. A weekend vacation from work. I have my boyfriend with me when we checked in. The room we had was beautiful, cozy and cold. However, It was very dusty that seems like they had their last guest a long time already. We enjoyed the sauna and jacuzzi. We had our private time since there were no other guest on the spa room. Very relaxing and nice experience for us. We had the breakfast buffet also that was very satisfying. They had a lot of choices. It was nice that they have some american breakfast not just french bread and les fromages. A very nice lady was there to assist us. The staffs were nice and hospitable. They are approachable by any chance. It is not on the city center but it is accessible by bus. Nice lighting because of the window but it is not a very good view up there from our room. All was very good. I just dont like how dusty the tables and cabinet were.

Room tip: Please make sure that it will not be dusty once you have guests coming.
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laurent L, Directeur at Best Western Plus Hotel Isidore, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Dear NorthStar24263801380,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Isidore for your stay in Rennes. We are very happy you had a good time with us and that you were able to enjoy our facilities.

I am sorry if you did not find the cleanliness of your room in keeping with the overall quality of the hotel. Our housekeeping staff is very often praised for their work and I will check with our head housekeeper to make sure our cleaning process was respected in your room prior to your arrival.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We needed the hotel only for our last day in Brittany. There are nicer places, but it is both to the town and the airport. Very clean and good parking (hall). The only downside: there were some road-works in progress which made the access a bit difficult. But I assume that is done very soon.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

While visiting the Normandy coast and staying in a number of small quaint B&B hotels it was refreshing to spend a night in a exceptionally clean and well appointed high-rise hotel minutes away from the Rennes international airport. What a treat to have a standard room with new beds, standup shower, fixtures that work, high speed wifi and in a building where the lifts work and the parking is secure. Bottom line is that I had assumed I was booking a budget hotel (low price) but instead hit the jackpot with the BW+ Hotel Isidore.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Laurent L, Directeur at Best Western Plus Hotel Isidore, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear kstempson,

Many thanks from myself and our staff for choosing Hotel Isidore for your stay in Rennes and for sharing your satisfaction on this site.

We are delighted you enjoyed the comfort and the amenities of our hotel. Your remark on our rates is particularly interesting. We do regularly propose advantageous discounts and packages during weekends and periods of lower activity. It is always worth checking the Best Western website for the best offers online.

Merci beaucoup. A bientôt.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Only stayed one night, but staff very helpful and kind. Showed me on computer where to book train as it was only in one language and called taxi for train station. Breakfast had fruit, cheese, fresh orange juice, bacon and eggs (although these were too runny and undercooked for me, but I think that’s just how they make them in France as they’ve all been that way throughout our stays in France): A great experience overall.

Room tip: Large room, comfortable bed, bathroom separate from sink and shower, but all within one room.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laurent L, Directeur at Best Western Plus Hotel Isidore, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear member,

Thank you very much on behalf of the whole staff at Hotel Isidore for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts on your experience with us.

I am pleased you had a pleasant time and that we were able to assist with your travel arrangements. I am also glad about your comments on our breakfast. We do try and source as many local and organic produce as possible as well as several home-made options such as the fruit salad and the cakes.

Merci beaucoup et à bientôt.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Impeccable: My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a week and the service we received was simply impeccable. The staff, the cleanliness of the place as well as the dining room and all the services made of our stay a beautiful week.

Date of stay: May 2018