La residence "Les Grands Vignobles"(Libourne)(Great Value!)
$118
$92
  • Free Internet
Kyriad Libourne - Saint Emilion(Libourne)(Great Value!)
$85
$91
Hotel Mercure Libourne Saint-Emilion(Libourne)(Great Value!)
$80
$130
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Chez Valorine(Libourne)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2015

Stayed here a few years ago, the rooms were nice and modern, we had secure parking for our motorbikes. The food was stunning, all local as far as I'm aware. Planning to go back this year, again on a motorbiking trip round France.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leebles
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Located in a former fortress overlooking the river, this has a variety of rooms, (our party had 4, all of which were perfectly adequate, and, as befits a Logis de France member, an excellent restaurant.The service was unobtrusive, but good.

Room Tip: Try to get a river view
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the old building gives the place much character. Indeed, our bikes were housed in the cellar below the historic tower. The staff were pleasant and friendly.

The wifi was good, albeit the access arrangements were somewhat complicated.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Fasaig
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Spacious, bright rooms overlooking the River Isle, next to the iconic Old Port Tower. The hotel has a fine restaurant, which sometimes serves outdoors beside the river. It's a peaceful spot in a busy town. We enjoyed staying here for 3 nights while exploring the surrounding wine country.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CatonsvilleGeorge
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here and went to the restaurant for dinner. I'm the sort that's always leave the room with the lights on and thought that it would be safe. I had my light out when I return from dinner. I'm sure some foreign currencies is gone but I can't remember exactly how much, also some EUR.
Just watch out for your properties

• Stayed: May 2014