“Home style cooking”

Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver
“Home style cooking”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We wanted to avoid the more cafe like places at the front of the gambetta, thus decided on a light lunch at le faim gourmet. We were the only diners for the first half of our meal, then a few more tables joined. The midi menu included the "buffet" which had mayonnaise based potato salad, and a few meat items that weren't very appealing, thus we opted for a rose wine (ok) and a couple of pulpe (octopus) salads. Nicely dressed, with lemon, garlic and herbs, but alas, the octopus was over cooked. C'est dommage.

• Visited September 2012

Libourne
“DON'T GO HERE”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The meal was good except one thing: the owner took my credit card away when I tried to pay. We were sitting ground floor and he was talking and talking to us during the whole evening, and suddenly ran upstairs with my credit card in the terminal saying "I'll come back". When I realized it I immediately went upstairs after him and at first he DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE ME BACK my credit card, he was like: "no, no, just downstairs..." And I ned to go down in order to get back my card. I immediately closed my bank account and my card as well, of course the police did nothing because no "illegal payments" were seen on my account at that moment but he could have written down my card details (the card number and the expiry date, even the security code) and who knows what he could do with that in the future?

Visited March 2012
Big Lake, Minnesota
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

My wife and I had dinner at Le Faim Gourmet in Sept during our wine tour. The food, presentation and service (by the owner) could not have been better. It was one of the best meals we experienced during our 3 weeks in Europe.

3 Thank Rick W