Where do I begin . . . on Saturday 14th September 2013 me and my now husband tied the knot at Vasilias with 42 guests who travelled out to be with us. It was perfect from start to finish. We had always wanted to get married in Cyprus but not at one of the big hotels in the popular holiday resorts. One day we came across this gem when we found it on the internet via Vasilias Weddings. The celebrations started on the Friday afternoon when we had a pre-wedding BBQ. The food was brilliant, there was lots of it and the surroundings were lovely. The morning of the wedding came and like other people have commented on, Christina and her team were in control and made sure that everything was running smoothly. The ceremony courtyard was idyllic and relaxed. The wedding breakfast was served and all guests said that this had been their best meal since being in Cyprus. You really couldn't fault it and the blackcurrant cheesecake was divine. We had a group called Blue Jar which played throughout the meal who were very good and professional. The evening entertainment was provided by a DJ called Magic Marcus who was again brilliant and played everything that we asked for. Christina & team - I can't thank you enough for making our wedding day one to remember for us and our guests. Keep up the hardwork as I would definitely recommend this venue.
Lucy & Simon Walton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn is a small traditional and family owned Cyprus inn and exclusive wedding venue.The inn stands on a bend on the west bank of the Dhiarizos river with views up the valley to the Troodos mountains and down the valley to the sea. Hemmed in by lemon and olive groves, it is a profusion of plants of every hue, from bougainvillea to fig trees and cool, grape covered dining terraces.The rustic surroundings offer the ideal place for your holidays away from the hustle and bustle of ordinary life, you can relax under the grapevine-covered terrace or by the swimming pool enjoying the sun.Located just after the village of Nikoklia, a peaceful village with traditional Cypriot charm and an air of sleepiness that makes you feel instantly at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vasilias Nikoklis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vasilias Nikoklis Hotel Nikoklia
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn Cyprus/Nikoklia