Came across Vasilias website while looking for a venue for our wedding reception and instantly fell in love with it. We wanted somewhere with character with a Greek feel not a hotel by the beach we were not disappointed. The location was in a beautiful and secluded spot which we had exclusive use of. We got married in Geroskipou town hall which is in easy reach about 10 minute's away. When we got to the venue it was laid out beautifully with champagne cocktails and traditional home made lemonade which was very refreshing. The wedding breakfast was excellent which included their own home grown olives which were the nicest I've ever tasted couldn't fault any of it superb. We wanted a traditional greek guitar band for our evening entertainment we were told they were none available but Christina phoned around and got us one which was very good of her. Everyone was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We stayed in the honeymoon suite which was in keeping with the character of the inn very comfortable and clean. We woke up to a beautiful view from the balcony and birds singing. Breakfast was continental with tea and coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice which was also very good.
We will be going back for a visit the next time were in Cyprus as its in easy reach of Paphos if your visiting Paphos I would recommend you pay a visit as its a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn is a small traditional and family owned Cyprus inn and exclusive wedding venue.The inn stands on a bend on the west bank of the Dhiarizos river with views up the valley to the Troodos mountains and down the valley to the sea. Hemmed in by lemon and olive groves, it is a profusion of plants of every hue, from bougainvillea to fig trees and cool, grape covered dining terraces.The rustic surroundings offer the ideal place for your holidays away from the hustle and bustle of ordinary life, you can relax under the grapevine-covered terrace or by the swimming pool enjoying the sun.Located just after the village of Nikoklia, a peaceful village with traditional Cypriot charm and an air of sleepiness that makes you feel instantly at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Vasilias Nikoklis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vasilias Nikoklis Hotel Nikoklia
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn Cyprus/Nikoklia