Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2018

The hotel is located in smaller town 100m from the beach. My wife and me has gone to the hotel for a week to vacation.

First we were surprised at registration. In top season in the middle of the day we were registered in 5 minutes. Hotel is clean, good arranged. Our room had also a small kitchen.

When we have come to supper, we were a little bit confused. We had to stand in a row to get a free table in restaurant. But we have never waited more then 5 to 10 minutes. The young staff was so fast bringing new food and removing dirty dishes.

The only two minuses are, that sometimes after an hour some food run out and they replace it with another. Secondly, there was not written, what kind of food there is. So you had to guess or taste.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was vary unpleasent expeirence for me and my family. Dirty, old and to expensive for that sort of accomodation.
Bed was smelly, water to hot to shower, blankets we got were dirty with staines. And most importly maides were very loud every morning.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a fortnight in Alba on halfboard. We arrived in the evening, fast checkin and then Happy with the buffet dinner. It’s a smaller hotel, so you can feel it everywhere: good food, nice/basic clean rooms. The bar prices are fair. Spacious parking, tenis court, football pitch, the seaside promenade and the city center is just a short walk... I would recommend the hotel to families, and older couples, there is a lift, so easy access into all rooms.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CsongorAmiGO
Reviewed August 25, 2017

The rooms are well maintained, but seem quite old, e.g. they don't have a shower, but a bath with a curtain, the shower handle is probably original from when the hotel was built, which is decades ago, there is no hair dryer in the room (or in the whole hotel, actually), there is some ten channels on a miniscule TV, most of them in bad quality, my bed had a dent (worn-out mattress), etc. There is no air-conditioning, so don't count on cooling yourself before 11 pm in summer.

The service is virtually non-existent. Most of the "staff" are young-ish (students?), with low catering knowledge or will. Several times during breakfast there were no glasses for juice or cups for coffee available, as they didn't bring the clean ones out quick enough. Also the tables aren't cleaned promptly, so I recommend you just do it yourself.

Food - 2 out of 5. It is ok, but very generic, limited selection, also runs out occasionally.

It seems that Hotel Alba is a low-budget accomodation, acceptable only if you get it really cheap. I think the three stars the hotel "has" are misleading. Some notices on the reception about upcoming events are written by hand with a magic marker. So, yeah.

Most likely the staff isn't to blame - I guess the management doesn't pay attention to those things, as the hotel is (despite all) full during season. Still, eventually people will stop coming if they don't start caring about today's standards.

Room tip: Make sure you pay a two-star price the most, as the hotel doesn't live up to three stars.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Nice week with my family. hotel was nice clean mainly. facility was quite new and style.
Services was little bit low standard. native was friendly. Such a beautiful holiday anyway. I can recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2016