other travelers have booked this property
VIEW ON PALCIC PALACE FROM THE MAIN SQUARE
VIEW FROM THE 2.ND.FLOOR APPARTMENT FIRST WINDOW GROUND FLOOR - WINE AND CHEESE BAR
Check Availability
TERRACE OF THIRD FLOOR APPARMENT
VIEW FROM THE THIRD .FLOOR APPARTMENT SECOND WINDOW
VIEW FROM THE THIRD .FLOOR APPARTMENT FIRST WINDOW
GROUND FLOOR - WINE AND CHEESE BAR
PAG - MAIN SQUARE,ON THE LEFT DUKE PALACE,ON THE RIGHT PALCIC PALACE BOUTIQUE APPARTMENTS
ISLAND OF PAG
PAG BEACH
CITY OF PAG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

LaurenFin
“Nice place, incorrect information provided”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We used this apartment the last week of June, it's very much like the pictures nice modern accommodation. We didn't meet the owner but the staff that we did meet were lovely and the guys in the bar below were very friendly and helpful. Before booking this accommodation I contacted the owner to find out how far away zrce beach was, as that is where I was travelling to every day to meet friends. I was told 10 km but in actual fact it was 25/30 km. I also asked her if she arranged private transport which she said she could and gave me a quote for 200 euros return as we were flying to and from split airport. As I looked online and it was 280 euros at the time return, I chose to book my transport through Diana.
When myself and my friend arrived (2 girls in early 20s) the transport guy was waiting for us and took us to the apartment, to charge us 200 euros one way. We were very disappointed by this as we were on a budget for what we had been quoted. I spoke with the owners son who was in the bar down stairs who assured us not to worry I'll get my mother to contact you and get this sorted. A few days later we got an email explaining she had made a mistake and quoted us wrong, no suggestion on how we were to get back to the airport.
I then emailed back explaining I was very disappointed and worried how we would get back to the airport as an extra 200 euros was not in our budget. Also that the air conditioning had stopped working and could it be fixed as temperatures were very high.
I've been home a week and still no reply or concern how we got home, nor was anything done about the air conditioning.
Although the apartment was nice and clean I would not have booked it if I had not been given misleading information on numerous occasions. Overall the trip cost me an extra £500 in transport as my daily journey was 3 times longer than advised there and back plus double the cost of taxi to airport.
I would advise anyone who books the apartment to do there own research or it may come of great expense to yourself as it did to myself

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing