All reviewsall inclusive packagevilla mariaanimation teamtime shareholiday clubsee you next yearwater aerobicsnice sceneryalcoholic beveragesalways felt safelots of swimming poolsmini golfrelaxing placekids and adultstakes minutesspecial thanksfamily holiday
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Still here at the moment can't fault the food and the staff the only let down is the soundproofing of the rooms. Can be very noisy and you can hear everything and I mean everything. Also there is no wi fi unless you pay - you can get free wi fi in a few bars on the harbour if you have a drink in them if the hotel had it we wouldn't have had to leave it. The jadran bar on the harbour is where we go you have have drinks and a meal relax and watch the world go by but all of them are excellant and good value for money. Will be coming back to supetar but will rent a villa next time

Room Tip: Go to an apartment.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Paula - QC S, Guest Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for our resort! I am very glad to hear you are finding our resort a good place to relax and that you are satisfied with the food and service. Regarding the infrastructure, unfortunately, we are aware of this problem and are currently looking into ways of fixing it.
I hope you will enjoy the rest of your holiday here at the resort!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Spent 7 days in this hotel with Saga while on "Jewels of Croatia" trip.
this is a large resort hotel which was very quiet while we were there.
It is situated right on the beach and has pleasant gardens with areas for sunbeds dotted all over. The outdoor pool is a good sizeand the area around it is very good with plenty of sunbeds.
Meals were buffet style and food was good, plentiful and there was a microwave to reheat food to your desired temperature.
Staff were efficient and friendly

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy C
Paula - QC S, Guest Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your very lovely review, as well, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Me, and the rest of the staff here at Waterman Svpetrvs Resorts are very happy to hear you had such good vacation, and that the facilities and the service was to your liking!
I hope we will have the pleasure of having you as our guest again,
Till then,

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed here a couple of years back think it deserves a review
we stayed in september end of season even though there was a lot of other people staying at this time. The staff where all very friendly and courteous we did not speak the language but this was not a problem as a lot of the staff and locals where eager to engage and spoke many languages including english. The only time we met a problem was on the ferry going back to supetar the steward was a bit sharp over tickets as we gave him the ticket for the outward journey instead of the return. But like british rail staff of old (joke) he just grunted.

We found the hotel staff to be very accommodating and helpfull. A very nice gesture was when the staff realised it was my wife's birthday ( on the passport i suppose) a cake and bottle of champagne was waiting for us on our return from a day out.

another nice gesture from a young resident (he appeared to be about nineteen) was when we payd for a drink at the bar he explained he was all inclusive, we explained we where half board he went to the bar and bought us a drink on his tab.

A beautiful country to visit loads to see and very friendly people and staff would love to visit and stay here again. would definitely recommend resort and hotel.

I read susan g review after I wrote mine I can only say her experience was the complete opposite of ours I pray the standards have not dropped so fast. (don't believe they have)

Room Tip: don't beleive every review to be a prediction. I find when i'm polite must people are polite back
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IrelandTourist
Paula - QC S, Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
First of all, a big thank you for your beautiful and honest review. I am very happy that, even dough you were here a while back, the memories of your vacation did not fade away.
This is a big compliment to our Resort and of course, the staff that works here, because, at the end of the day, this is why we work in hospitality.
I honestly hope you will come again and be our guest and see for yourself the quality and level of our service.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

For a first time i have visited a resort in Croatia plus all inclusive hotel. Before trip I knew that we would have four rainy days but they adertise wellness and fitness indoor centar.The reality is small fitness room, 20 square meters, with 2 rooms bikes (both did not work),orbitrek (work) and treadmill plus multifunctional device on weights. Really not enough for a 4 star hotel.
Wellnes is almost same story.One jacuzzi that is not work and very small indoor swimingpool. For several hundred guests insufficient I forgot 2 saunas, in both canot enter more than 4 person.
If the weather had been nice and we could use 12 outdoor swiming pools sure my impresion would be better.
Withou it, indoor contents for fitness and wellnes or better spa, resort is very nice, service is fast and friendly,, food is good and rooms are clean. I'm sure the guests are very happy summer. But i come in rainy spring :(
I was told that they will bild more spa content and I hoppe they will do that soon.
The island of Brac is a beautiful island and I will go there many times.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Goran J
Paula - QC S, Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear guest,
First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your first Croatian all inclusive hotel experience.
I am very sorry we did not meet your expectation regarding the Wellness and our Fitness room. The equipment is serviced regularly; however, unfortunately, the malfunction occurred and was not reported in a timely manner. I am very sorry if this influenced the quality of your Easter holidays with us.
I am glad to see that everything else was to your liking regarding the food, service and rooms.
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our Resort. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed with our son in Supetar this easter and we had a great time in your hotel. The loation is amazing and there are so many things to do! I can only imagine how great the pools are in the summer sp will be back for sure! The food is excellent, no complains there. I must also say that we were not so pleased with the cleaning stuff, they were too slow, they came to our room aroun one o'clock while the little one was sleeping so we had to put the 'do not disturb' sign out. They take to much time to clean one floor! That is my only complain, everything else was wonderful!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Paula - QC S, Quality Control Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a great and positive review on our Resort. We are very happy you like the property as well as the food and service and you enjoyed your Easter Holiday with us. We would love to have you again during the summer so you can enjoy in one of our many pools!
Thank you for your comment on the housecleaning department. We will definitely try to see other and better ways to facilitate our guests.
Have a great day,