For a first time i have visited a resort in Croatia plus all inclusive hotel. Before trip I knew that we would have four rainy days but they adertise wellness and fitness indoor centar.The reality is small fitness room, 20 square meters, with 2 rooms bikes (both did not work),orbitrek (work) and treadmill plus multifunctional device on weights. Really not enough for a 4 star hotel.
Wellnes is almost same story.One jacuzzi that is not work and very small indoor swimingpool. For several hundred guests insufficient I forgot 2 saunas, in both canot enter more than 4 person.
If the weather had been nice and we could use 12 outdoor swiming pools sure my impresion would be better.
Withou it, indoor contents for fitness and wellnes or better spa, resort is very nice, service is fast and friendly,, food is good and rooms are clean. I'm sure the guests are very happy summer. But i come in rainy spring :(
I was told that they will bild more spa content and I hoppe they will do that soon.
The island of Brac is a beautiful island and I will go there many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the beautiful Adriatic sea, away from all the noise, Waterman Svpetrvs Resorts is a unique place offering you the ultimate holiday experience. Located in the picturesque town of Supetar on the island Brač, Waterman Svpetrvs Resort will have you coming back over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waterman Svpetrvs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterman Svpetrvs Hotel Supetar
- Waterman Svpetrvs Resort Supetar, Brac Island, Croatia