“Eastern”

Waterman Svpetrvs Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Supetar
Reviewed April 2, 2013

For a first time i have visited a resort in Croatia plus all inclusive hotel. Before trip I knew that we would have four rainy days but they adertise wellness and fitness indoor centar.The reality is small fitness room, 20 square meters, with 2 rooms bikes (both did not work),orbitrek (work) and treadmill plus multifunctional device on weights. Really not enough for a 4 star hotel.
Wellnes is almost same story.One jacuzzi that is not work and very small indoor swimingpool. For several hundred guests insufficient I forgot 2 saunas, in both canot enter more than 4 person.
If the weather had been nice and we could use 12 outdoor swiming pools sure my impresion would be better.
Withou it, indoor contents for fitness and wellnes or better spa, resort is very nice, service is fast and friendly,, food is good and rooms are clean. I'm sure the guests are very happy summer. But i come in rainy spring :(
I was told that they will bild more spa content and I hoppe they will do that soon.
The island of Brac is a beautiful island and I will go there many times.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Goran J
Paula - QC S, Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear guest,
First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your first Croatian all inclusive hotel experience.
I am very sorry we did not meet your expectation regarding the Wellness and our Fitness room. The equipment is serviced regularly; however, unfortunately, the malfunction occurred and was not reported in a timely manner. I am very sorry if this influenced the quality of your Easter holidays with us.
I am glad to see that everything else was to your liking regarding the food, service and rooms.
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our Resort. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed with our son in Supetar this easter and we had a great time in your hotel. The loation is amazing and there are so many things to do! I can only imagine how great the pools are in the summer sp will be back for sure! The food is excellent, no complains there. I must also say that we were not so pleased with the cleaning stuff, they were too slow, they came to our room aroun one o'clock while the little one was sleeping so we had to put the 'do not disturb' sign out. They take to much time to clean one floor! That is my only complain, everything else was wonderful!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Paula - QC S, Quality Control Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a great and positive review on our Resort. We are very happy you like the property as well as the food and service and you enjoyed your Easter Holiday with us. We would love to have you again during the summer so you can enjoy in one of our many pools!
Thank you for your comment on the housecleaning department. We will definitely try to see other and better ways to facilitate our guests.
Have a great day,
Paul Sekulo

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have to say that this is one of the worst places I've ever stayed at. First of all, the reception staff was highly uneducated, with the lack of kindness and poor language skills. The room we stayed at was simply too small, the music from comming from the pool animation team unbearably too laud at late hours. The mornings were even worse. 6 o'clock in the morning the cleaning ladies start they're little 'talk' during their work (way too laud). As for the food, almost everything we tasted was served cold and very poor offer of meat. The personel was generally polite but they're appearance was just miserable (no proper uniforms). We certainly won't reccomend this place to any of our friends or acquaintances.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank susan g
Paula - QC S, Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. It saddens me to see a guest did not have a good time in our Resort as guest satisfaction is one of the most important things to us.
I apologize on behalf of our housekeeping and, as we are about to open the hotel for the upcoming 2013 season, will focus on this issue along with our Housekeeping manager.
Your opinion is highly appreciated and is considered as a learning tool.
Thank you for helping us be and do better.
We would love to have a chance to welcome you as our guest again and show you how we incorporated your review in our everyday practice.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayd at the hotel for two weeks. It was a lovely place with all inclusive.
The three of us, mother, father and son enjoyed the stay a lot1
The son took his diving licence with the local divecenter. This made the trip for him ;-)
We did sunbath at the pier and swam in the sea.
We could stay in the sun the hole day and got a nice tan, although we did not have to put on a lot of sun cream.

The food was nice and the area around the hotel was ideal for running. We did that every morning before the sun got too warm.

Place can be well recommended!
We are thinking about going back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bje-wap
Paula - QC S, Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for your great review about your stay here at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort and for your recommendation.
I am very happy you liked the property and find it suitable for all your needs! I hope you will come again and be our guest!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Usually I read comments on TripAdvisor before I decide if I will pick the hotel or not. This one had very good comments. Only few were not happy with it. I decided to write my experience too...which is not so good.
First, recepcion staff is terrible...not pleasent at all and they act as you came to beg for 1Euro and not to stay in not so cheap hotel (around 1300 Euro for 10 days and 2 persons). Tip of menagment: You need to have very pleasent and friendly staff at least in the recepcion. It is normal in the world!!
They hardly explaind us anything...acctually, the first lady was so rude that she hardly gave us a key.
The thing is that we have small baby and we had 2 claims before reservation-king size bed and bath, not a shower. The first room on ground flour was with two separate beds and bath. When I complaind, after turning eyes and waiting, I got another room. It was on second floor (can you imagine with a small baby and all that goes with it, go on second floor and back few times a day?!). I am sure we got the most far away room because we complained. And the room had shower!!! We didnt complain second time, thinking that probabli will get something much worse.
Second, after each shower we had flood in the bathroom which then I had to clean in order not to have water and mudd all over the room. Thanks to very nice cleaning lady, I got enough towels.
Thired, in the evening the resort is very noise. There are some shows going on from 9:30p.m. until 11:00-11:30 p.m. Noone didn't mention this and if we new it, there would not be chance to pick this hotel up. It is that noise that you cannot talk in the room. Can you imaging baby sleeping??!! Also, hotel doesn't have its night keepers (or it has but they don't do the job) and after those shows or going outs in the town, a group of drunk people are keep dringing, singing and screaming on the beach and you get woke up every night around 3:00-4:00a.m. You can almost set the clock!!
I remember someone wrote that coffee is not drinkable...I can surely confirm it!! I am really tipe of person that can dring any coffee in the world as long as it is coffee, this one is apsolutlly not drinkable! The same goes for soft drinks. So if you are planing to go to this hotel, my advice is not to take ALL couse it is waste of money!!
One thing I have to add....the food is great and the staff in Adria restoran is very nice!!

All together, it is average 3 star hotel near beach. I thought that in Croatia they have European hotel standards and that way I pick 4 star hotel, but it is more like Egypt hotel categorization. So, if you want 4 star hotel, my sugestion is to pick 5 star hotel in Croatia.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Mikica_2012
Paula - QC S, Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. I am very sorry you had any inconvenience during your stay with us.
This has been an alarming review for us, and necessary actions in regards to the reception staff have been done already. Furthermore, regarding the noise level, we have made certain adjustments to avoid any possible future guest complaints.
I assure you your review has been taken very seriously by our senior management and allow me to thank you again for your honest review and for pointing issues that we need to work on.
Most sincerely,

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Kaktus hotel part of the resort as part of a Saga tour and really enjoyed our stay, the choice and quality of food was outstanding and the staff charming especially Georgia who looked after us so well in the Saga lounge, our room was good just a little short of hanging space, the beach is a few yards away and Supetar a short stroll, the harbour area is lively and is an extremely pleasant place to sit and watch the world go by, it is also very safe in the evening. we would always be pleased to return here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank burghersh

Thank you for taking your time to write about your experiences in our resort.
We are glad you enjoyed your accommodation and the food. I will be sure to pass on you kind words to Georgia and I am sure she will appreciate it a lot.
Thank you for your recommendation and I am looking forward in welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed at the Waterman Resort for two weeks in september 2012 with my family. The hotel is situated in Supetar on the beautiful of Island Brac. Supetar is only a short boat trip away from Split. About 50 minutes with the the local ferry and 30 minutes with hydrofoil.

The Resort is made up of several buildings. Our room was in the Kaktus building, which had beed refurbished recently. The appartment was nice and clean, and had a lovely seaview from the balcony.

The grounds surrounding the complex were very well kept. And the beaches are just lovely.

The town of Supetar was nice, with small shops and lots og good resturants. Our favorite resturant in Supetar is the La Punta resturant.

Split is also worth a visit. The old town is beautiful, with plenty of resturants and shops.
We also took the local bus to a big shopping center called City CenterOne, the trip took about 10 minutes with bus. The center was finished in 2010 and had lots of nice shops.

We were very satisfied with the hotel and Croatia, so we are definetly going back to Croatia. After spending our vacation in Greece for the last five years, Croatia is really a step up. The country is neat and clean, and we felt safe every where we went. The people are also very friendly.

Croatia ftw.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank kailarsen

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write such an uplifting review about our resort, but also our county as well.
We take a lot of pride in our beach, we were awarded with the Blue Flag for our beach and I am very happy you enjoyed it. As well, I am glad the accommodation was to your liking and you found it very enjoyable. We all look forward in welcoming you and your family back to our resort.
Again, thank you for your wonderful feedback,
Paula Sekulo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Supetar
0 mi away
Hotel Pastura
Hotel Pastura
#1 of 2 in Postira
Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort

Been to Waterman Svpetrvs Resort? Share your experiences!