The place has a very nice and relax atmospher. It is extremly well managed by it owners. Rooms are very well desing, excelent ventilation, and shini clean.
The architecture is very well tought using local material, like wood, palm, but with well finished surfaces. The place has some times, great sideshore winds that make a for a good winsdurfing and kitesurf side, If there si no wind you can catch some nice longboard rides in regular days, and nice waves on big days.
I am a regular client, they make you feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Cobanos village lodge is located within a fishing community, it is oriented for responsible travelers wanting to get involve with our local culture. We are in front of the only volcanic nature coral reefs in the Central American Pacific coast. Wreck diving, volcanic reef diving, kayaking and fishing are among the activities recommended. In December and January humpback whale watching is possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Los Cobanos Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cobanos Village Hotel Acajutla
- Los Cobanos Village Lodge El Salvador/Acajutla