See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The perfect combination between nature, adventure, professionalism and coziness.
I spent 4 days in the Reserva Melimoyu of the Patagonia Sur and confess that it was so difficult to live. What an extraordinary place!
I went out without expectation, with the eyes open to discover what this beautiful place would have to present me. And I find everything amazing.
I've been at Pagonia a kind of buch times, remained in different places, but The Patagonia Sur is awesome .
The Staff, the options of outdoor activities, the Casa Bahia where the people feels like home, but with the cares of a 5 stars hotel, the nature, the energy....... Everything works perfectly, without difficulty, with balance.
Wake up, sleep and live each hour of the day by there is a luck and a gift for the life.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We have spend a week between Valle California and Melimoyu Reserve, and it was by far the best vacation I've had, and I have been around the world. The service is completely personalized, very friendly, very attentive, professional, but never pushy or obliging. You feel genuinely welcome. The instructors cater to every skill level on all activities they offer - horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking, kayaking among others. If you are a novice, you will learn the basics and have fun while doing it. If you are a pro, they will push your envelope. The accommodations, while being in the middle of wilderness (no way there but the helicopter), are flawless. Same goes for catering and wine - enjoy world-class gourmet entrees while on a trip to an isolated island.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We enjoyed three days in Melimoyo with the wonderful staff of Patagonia Sur. This was the second half of our week. The first half was spent at their Valle California location a few hours to the north. In Melimoyo, I saw my first owl in the wild! Better yet, we went on a one day sea safari and saw penguins, dolphins (school of 20 -30), sea lion and seal colonies and many birds, to include five condors. The rain forest around our lodging was improved with boardwalk trails and various outlook huts and shelters. We went on a river float one day and also on a heli-glacier tour. We even drank fresh sparkling water on glacier ice. And, Apu, you are the best chef ever!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
PatagoniaSurReserves, Manager at Patagonia Sur Reserves - Melimoyu, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

We highly recommend guests to spend part of the week at the Valle California Reserve, surrounded by the snow-capped Andes, and the part of the week at the Melimoyu Reserve, on the Pacific coast, so we are very pleased that you had the "ultimate" Patagonia Sur Reserves experience! And complete with an all-star cast of our amazing wildlife! We will pass your praises along to Apu.