All reviews a lovely stay tea and coffee comfortable bed wedding venue darver castle anne ardee howth hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The second night wasn't planned but we enjoyed our stay here and had a long day's drive ahead of us the following day so booked another night.

Anne was so friendly and helpful. Our room was comfy, warm, spotless and had everything we needed. Breakfast was served quickly and didn't disappoint. Lots to choose from, really lovely.

I would highly recommend this B&B, for the price it was really exceptional! I have stayed in hotels that didn't live up to the same standards. Very enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Shuch4
Reviewed November 30, 2015

Everything was perfect; my best experience with B&B. A nice town where you can explore ecology trails, win a staring match with friendly cows, visit really old castle and cemetery straight from a Halloween movie.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Edward A
Reviewed October 17, 2015

Very knowledgeable hosts, very welcoming. We stayed 3 nights, and found it very comfortable. Breakfasts were large and delicious. The property was easy to find, and was immaculate throughout. Would thoroughly recommend this B & B.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jennifer1254
Reviewed October 8, 2015

A small b&b with nice clean rooms, excellent breakfast and good wi-fi. Although Tallanstown itself is no tourist location, when with a car, it's reasonably close to Dundalk, Drogheda and Ardee.
It is a pet friendly place, but when I was there with my pet, I was strongly advised to keep my (cat) in a cage at all times, a bad mark there for Louth Hall.
Otherwise the owners were very polite and can strongly recommend this b&b for all, except people travelling with their pets.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank EvieS00
Reviewed July 16, 2015

We had a lovely stay with Ann at her gorgeous Bed and Breakfast this week. Very comfortable bed and immaculately clean. A delicious breakfast followed a great nights sleep. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: July 2015