“Heather and Tiffany are great hostesses!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrew L
Miami, Florida
“Heather and Tiffany are great hostesses!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I was extremely happy with my ten day stay at the Hopeville Apartments in January 2014. Heather and Tiffany are great hostesses, and were totally available to ensure my safe arrival and comfort very late into the first night. The self-service property contains modern convenient facilities in a Bajan neighbourhood located not far from the airport in the south of the island, which was my preferred option. Great beaches and Oistins are within driving proximity. Whenever I travel Internet service is important, and, since this was primarily a business trip, I was not disappointed. I would recommend for those who need affordable cozy accommodation, with the same amenities you tend to find at much pricier alternatives.

Value Rooms
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Me and my boyfriend stayed at the Hopeville Apartments for 7 nights in March and were extremely pleased with the accommodation and the service provided. The rooms were lovely and immaculate, our every possible need anticipated. We really enjoyed staying in a real neighborhood, instead of a holiday complex where the only people you see are tourists. We rented a car for the week, but being very close to the airport it has a great bus connection to most places on the island.
I would (and will) definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Barbados!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Couples
Your age range 25-34
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing