We stayed in a family villa for 1 night in April 2010. The place is situated right near the lake and the views were beautiful. Check-in was swift and we drove up the hill to our villa - parking was directly in front. There were stairs which were tricky to negotiate with all our suitcases but the villa itself was fine. It was quite old but everything was intact and the place was spacious. The beds were very comfortable and our 7 year old enjoyed his bunk! There was a washing machine in the bathroom/laundry which was handy. As you pay when you check-in, the checkout was simple - just drop the key in the box outside reception. Whilst the place wasn't modern it was fine for what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set amongst mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tekapo Motels And Holiday Park
- Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park Hotel Lake Tekapo