This holiday park have a brilliant location, Lake Tekapo just at our doorstep. However, the facility is quite poor. NZ$2 for 15 mins hot water. Kitchen is small and facility is not good as well. We been there in winter time, we even cannot refuel our water because their pipes was frozen. But their view is so good that those poor facility can be forgive. And this is the only holiday park there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set amongst mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tekapo Motels And Holiday Park
- Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park Hotel Lake Tekapo