We stayed here for only one night and we had a twin suite. The view from our bedroom/balcony was amazing, directly onto the lake with the mountains in the background. The suite was pretty clean and had all the basics covered. Internet costs extra which is always a minus, but mobile data reception here is great so you don't need wifi if you have a mobile phone.
Fridge in the room is good, no fans or aircon though. The facilities seem good, they have several BBQs people can use and there are tables and benches nearby with a view of the lake. Great for a family BBQ dinner. Don't expect a 5 star resort, but from our experience this was clean, functional and friendly accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set amongst mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park Hotel Lake Tekapo
- Lake Tekapo Motels And Holiday Park