stayed in 2 bed tourist flat with the best view possible over looking lake tekapo with no trees blocking the view. the unit was basic and could do with a lot of up dating. there was a shower and sink inside the unit and the toilet was outside really strange and not good in the cold! unit was fairly cold had to keep heater on all the time. rooms were big and plenty of space in lounge. the light switch was strange a piece of string by the light bulb. helpful staff and close to the shops. for the unit i would say it is expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park is set amongst mature trees on the picturesque shores of Lake Tekapo. Our grounds offer endless views across the turquoise lake to the surrounding mountains. If you’re looking for Lake Tekapo accommodation, our Holiday park is the perfect place for a family getaway or a nights stop over, with a bed to suit everyone’s budget.Set in the scenic Mackenzie basin, our lakeside holiday park accommodation options include camping and campervan sites, cabins, self-contained motel units and a backpacker lodge, all with clean and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tekapo Motels And Holiday Park
- Lake Tekapo Motels & Holiday Park Hotel Lake Tekapo