“Great dining in Stratford”
Review of Colonel Malone's

Colonel Malone's
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Love the theme of Colonel Malone's, like dining in the wild west. Their was plenty of good food and our waitress was very friendly. Went back the next night to have a couple of beers which was very enjoyable in a relaxed bar. Good old Stratford did not let me down.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Ordered a burger as the menu was mostly fried and I asked for no bun and also the bbq sauce on the side. I wasn't expecting anything over the top but what arrived was really disappointing...There was no cheese on my burger and no bbq sauce, I had a few nice fries and the rest was made up from the bottom of the fryer basket, bits of black burnt batter and leftovers from other fried goods. The pattie was bought in and a lovely grey colour!? for $18.50 you expect at least a nice homemade pattie. I mentioned it nicely to the wait staff who said no one ever complained about the patties and then proceeded to tell me the brand of processed pattie,she actually sounded quite proud the fact they didn't make their own. The reason I never got cheese apparently was due to the fact it is melted to the bun which I never had???? no reason for not getting my bbq sauce but at least she agreed the fries and remnants of the fryer basket was pretty bad.....that didn't mean she offered me new ones or a discount!!! I don't know how the other reviews can say this place is as good as they say, we definitely wont be back and wouldn't recommend it.

1  Thank gordon c
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our party of 20 was booked in here at 6.30pm but we were to have a few drinks first at 6pm. As it was only a couple of blocks from our accomodation my mate & I arrived at 4.50pm and had a few drinks outside and watched the people passing by on the main street. when the other arrived we went inside and then to our tables. The whole layout of this place is superb, the service is great and as for the meal it was out of this world. I had the eye steak followed by Lime pie and enjoyed every morsel. Everyone else enjoyed their meals & by the locals filling the place it is the place to be

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Whilst staying in Stratford we had a great meal at 'The Colonel's' restaurant. The chicken, fish and crumbed scalops were yummy. The decor is very rustic but well designed in Far West style.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by on the way thru for a bite of lunch. Wasn't expecting much at all, but found this place and bit was delightful. Raw fish salad and curly fries were devine, husbands burger was massive and tasty. Do stop, nice outdoor area too to enjoy the sun