“"Nice comfortable accommodation"”

ASURE Antonio Mews Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Stratford
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed at this motel weekend of 15th & 16th June, we were welcomed very warmly and our first impression as we walked in our room was how clean and well looked after it is. Loved the spa and warm bathroom as well...Dairy & town in walking distance. We will be back again...Regards Jan & Rob (Auckland)

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Grant J, Owner at ASURE Antonio Mews Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Great that you selected our motel for your stay and that you enjoyed your experience with us. Our central location is a big plus for us and we enjoy meeting lovely people such as yourselves.
Grant & Denise

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was told to stay here as it is one of the newest places in Stratford and I get sick of staying at places that look great on the net and are crap when you get there. I was very happy to find the accommodation to be spacious, clean and comfortable. I found the trains behind were very quiet in the middle of the night and hardly noticeable. I was given a unit with a spa bath that was extremely clean and well looked after. I would highly recommend staying here if you want somewhere that is clean, comfortable and affordable. Next time I am in Stratford and need somewhere to stay I know where I am going :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Anneceri
Grant J, Owner at ASURE Antonio Mews Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Many thanks for your review, we appreciate the extra effort when our guests comment about our motel.
We pride ourselves with the high cleaning standard we demand. The heavy duty sound proof glass has been a real plus for our motel in fact we have a number of corporate guests who stay with us for several weeks at a time and we have not had a single complaint about noise from them.
Grant

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights after 1 night in a lodge and it is like comparing chalk and cheese. Comfort and cleanliness heaps better. The spa bath was lovely and with heating in the bathroom it is very comfortable. Small kitchen has microwave and 2 hot plates for cooking so all you need.
The owner was very helpful as I needed to store my milk etc before checking in and she obliged which was great.
The only negative is that you are located on the main road so have to close windows at night.But having done that it was quiet by bedtime as In was worried about that. Also railway line at the back but there was only 1 train waiting for quite a while with diesel engine running for about 1/2 hour but quiet by 9pm.
Also need to keep curtains closed for privacy.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank SydneyJo_Anne
Grant J, Manager at ASURE Antonio Mews Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us.
We always appreciate feedback from our guests and am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stopped in for an unplanned overnight stay. Luckily got the last room. Experienced a friendly welcome, asked for and got good advice for a chinese food. The room was spotless, modern and undefineably comfortable. I felt relaxed the moment I walked in. Certainly one of the nicer places I've stayed. Judging by the number of heavy 4WDs it looks like it's a preferred accommodation for others working in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MerlinBlaise
Grant J, Manager at ASURE Antonio Mews Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us.
We always appreciate feedback on our service and cleanliness.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Had a great stay at Antonio Mews, great hosts made to feel very welcome.
Stayed in the studio with a spa, very clean comfortable accommodation with plenty of room for my two day stay.
Highly recommended !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dean C
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Very very comfortable motel, we stayed 3 nights in mid winter, it was a warm unit, electric blankets too, nice crispy sheets (I love that) had a lovely 2 bedroom unit, it had everything we needed, just like home, actually better than home, it had a spa... Thank you for a lovely comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank judes641
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Upon arrival i was greeted but the manager/owner with the best advise and touris information about t surrounding area. I asked about restaurant options and was provided with detailed and informative options. the rooms were very clean and sufficient for my needs and the staff ensured that I had a enjoyable stay. I would recommend this motel to any other person passing through the taranaki region.

Room Tip: This motel it offered the best base location for our day trips we took around the taranaki region.