“Very good but please change the menu”

Fedele's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Glen Waverley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fedele's Ristorante Italiano has been providing the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne with fine traditional Italian food for 25 years. Seating up to 170 across 2 dining rooms, catering for groups of up to 100. Our private function rooms are well sought after for both corporate and family functions. Reservations are a must.
Reviewed May 2, 2012

A visit to Fredeles is always welcome with great service offered by the staff who have been there for many years and are professional at what they do.

Some of their signature dishes are absolutely fabulous, ie the warm chicken salad, and the oysters florentine, but some of the other items are getting a bit repetitious after visiting semi regularly for a number of years. Perhaps a bit of imagination in introducing new items might breathe some new life into this restaurant.....still, its very good all the same.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

So disappointing,average food and super expensive, give me a break. Living off the past, it's a pity. Over so many years it's time for us to move on.

Jacqui G, Owner at Fedele's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

I know it was a while ago that you last dinned at Fedele's, and had a bad experience. I would like to welcome to back, as the new owner of Fedele's I am confident that you will notice change. Our goal is to bring back the class that Fedele's has been known for... a new menu is in the works and will be launched on the 4th of September. I welcome you back and encourage you to re-review our restaurant....

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I have been dining at Fedeles for special occassions for many years now and the quality and service never change - how can you change something that is already fantastic?! The staff are lovely (I believe they have the majority of the same staff since they opened many, many years ago) and the food is superb. It can be quite pricey, hence why we only go here on special occassions. The only problem I would say is when they are too busy - the service lacks a little.
I would highly recommend Fedeles!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

Our family dined here in September : 2 from England and 6 from Melbourne. Excellent food, real old fashioned English-style courtesy from the waiters, we all loved it. The wine prices were brilliant : BYO , no corkage charge ! We'll be back on our next visit to Melbourne in March 2013.

Reviewed February 5, 2011

Difficult place to have a conversation with the poor acoustics but old fashioned waiters give the place some charm and the quality of the food is outstanding, although the menu changes very little.