Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
Novotel Glen Waverley(Glen Waverley)(Great Value!)
$131
Glen Inn(Glen Waverley)
$150
$82
Agoda.com
Burwood East Motel(Burwood)(Great Value!)
$85
Trip.com
$84
$80
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom servicearound the cornerbasic hoteltrain stationrooms are cleanbed was very comfortablesecure parkingking roomgood nights sleepbusiness tripmin walkrestaurant striproom ratestayed nightsa couple of timesconvenient locationbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am staying here one night before back to work by a long train trip. This hotel is a comportable hotel, service is good, but bathroom...just ok as a 3* hotel. When I stayed at Hoian hotel in VietNam, this Hotel is 4* but bathroom was great! That really make sense with traveler.

Stayed: November 2012
Guy M, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Addison M,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had a very comfortable rest in facilities that were clean modern and absolutely suited to our needs. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We would recommend Ibis Glen Waverley to anyone seeking accommodation on the Eastern side of Melbourne.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Mozzie54,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Ibis Glen Waverley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Have stayed here a number of times now when visiting family. Great place for a basic stay- nothing flash but always very clean and neat. Management staff lovely. Great and close to main strip of glen waverly shopping strip with very many dinner choices, mostly Asian influence. Yummy and not too expensive. Particularly rate Straits of Malaca.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear ejranga,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley.

I was pleased to read that you found the Hotel comfortable and offering good value.

I will pass on your comments to our team, as feedback such as yours is helpful in motivating our team to strive to improve the level of service we deliver to all our guests.

We hope you have the opportunity to visit the area again and enjoy another stay at our Hotel.

Regards

Guy Marinucci
Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Food aplenty a short stroll (8 min walk) away at kingsway street. Centro glen provided ample shopping opportunity (5 min drive) Woolworth supermarket is open till 12 midnight.
Charges a hefty aud 17 per night for self parking but able to reduce it to Aud 15 after some haggling. This hotel charge for Internet but offers 5 minutes free wifi at the lobby with a 6M data limit, however we were unable to connect at all. The duty manager simply said it was our faulty equipment (take note Tim cook, this IT expert claims your products connectivity is faulty!) and not his problem. Room size was ok, bare amenities provided, NO complimentary water in room.
Real horror was during checkout, it took us two visits and in total 60 minutes to check out as the reception staff could not get the invoices right. I was charged twice on on my credit card which prompted the bank to freeze my account. Somehow the reception staff still had the nerve to argue with me that it was my fault for using a bad credit card. After I made a long distance call back to the bank to clarify, she still would not admit her incompetence and continued to argue with me. Luckily the duty manager intervene and finally confirmed that another room's charge was put on my credit card so in actuality they had tried to charge me twice! Imagine wasting time and effort arguing when all would have been settled swiftly if the staff had simply rechecked her work instead of pouring the blame on the customer. Made me out like a bandit in open sight when this saga could have been handled more discreetly!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert T

Dear Robert T,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have recently upgraded our computer system and have experienced some glitches in the transition,however,this does not excuse the Front Office team not checking transactions to ensure they are accurate.I do offer my sincere apologies for the lack of empathy you experienced in regards to your bill and the reluctance to listen to the issue. We have addressed this with all our Front Office team to ensure we are atuned to our guests feedback.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem you experienced with movielink in order to prevent future occurrence.