Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
Novotel Glen Waverley(Glen Waverley)(Great Value!)
$131
Glen Inn(Glen Waverley)
$150
$82
Good 3.5/5
Burwood East Motel(Burwood)(Great Value!)
$85
Very Good 4/5
$84
$80
Average 3/5
All reviewsroom servicearound the cornerbasic hoteltrain stationrooms are cleanbed was very comfortablesecure parkingking roomgood nights sleepbusiness tripmin walkrestaurant striproom ratestayed nightsa couple of timesconvenient locationbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Although this location can seem a little away from the centre of Melbourne, if you need to be out this side of the city, this is a good place to stay. Pleasant and very helpful staff, clean and very quiet rooms, great for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Funzo, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Ibis Glen Waverley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and thank you for your feedback regarding our staff and the room.

A TripAdvisor Member
Maryborough, Australia
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My family enjoyed our stay , it was quiet at night and the service was good. Maybe the bar prices were a little higher than i expected.Very clean and comfortable rooms. When i arrived reception was very helpful and also knowledgeable on what was available locally.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Dear Sir/Madam Maryborough :

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Ibis Glen Waverley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and thank you for your feedback regarding the our rooms, reception and our bar prices.

A TripAdvisor Member
adelaide
Reviewed October 27, 2011

great hotel,staff extremely helpful and great food. great location..would recommend this hotel to all of my friends.....thanks for a great weekend...our rooms got cleaned late in the afternoon though.......................

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam from Adelaide:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Ibis Glen Waverley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and thank you for your feedback regarding the food in our restaurant.

I was dissapointed to read that your room was serviced late in the afternoon. I have discussed this with our Housekeeping team.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Level 5 room was very quiet and matress great to sleep on. Air conditioning was quiet, showers etc clean. Restaurant had great service and food was very tasty. Could not have donemore to make this a great stay. Location was easy to find and not far from hospital. Breakfast was hot and tasty. coffee maker inroom was appriciated.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Blackdavel:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Ibis Glen Waverley. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and thank you for your feedback regarding the the bed shower and restaurant.

I will share your comments with our team , who was serving in the restaurant when you dined. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Its the std Ibis offering. As an Accor Advantage Plus member I expected a welcome drink - no such thing at this hotel! When i asked about it - they flatly declined - whats the cost of a flat white to a hotel? When I am bagging them out o now for it!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Funzo, General Manager at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley.

Our Adavantage Plus members enjoy many benefits in our Hotels as part of the programme.
At this point in time complimentary welcome drinks are not included in the benefits,however, I will revisit this with my team and we would be happy to offer you a welcome drink on your future visits.

I am sorry that you were disappointed in not receiving a welcome drink on this occassion. Please be assured that we do appreciate your feedback.

I sincerely hope we will be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley in the future, where we are able to extend to you the high level of service we strive to offer all of our guests.

Please contact me if you have any further concerns.

Yours faithfully,