“Alright Place for Ramen”
Review of Ajisen Ramen

Ajisen Ramen
Ranked #51 of 136 Restaurants in Glen Waverley
Melbourne, Australia
“Alright Place for Ramen”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is one of the many franchises of Ajisen around the world. This one is located at the busy Kingsway in Glen Waverley.

I have been there a few times now since the opening over the last few years. The ramen is of alright quality and the ingredients used are fine but not "wow". If you know what I mean.

Staff are usually friendly and the time for the food to be served from ordering is of timely manner.

Good option to go for meals if you've exhausted some of the other more popular choices in Kingsway. As it may not need queues like some other restaurants around the place especially when you're really hungry for food.

• Visited April 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Yummy Food!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My family loves the Food here, I always ordered Bento Box and my son always get the Pork Belly with rice here but my husband got the ramen here and he did not like it, the ramen not how ramen is supposed to be, one day I decided to get the ramen, and I did not like it either, nor my son, so I think they should change their restaurant's name to something else.
I gave it 4 star cos we liked everything else, the entree is yummy too, takoyaki taste how its supposed to taste, it was yum!!

• Visited May 2013