“my favorite restaurant in the gold coast region”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Polish Place

The Polish Place
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“my favorite restaurant in the gold coast region”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I live 2 hours away, and will travel that distance to eat here. Every time Im at the Gold Coast, it is a must visit place every time.

It has outdoor and indoor dining, and both are beautiful.

Breathtaking views

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely little spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I had lunch here for his birthday after a failed attempt at another restaurant. I'm so glad we ate here instead!
They were quite busy so service was a bit slow, but with such friendly staff and a breathtaking view we didn't mind waiting.
The food was superb, and so filling! I had the pork stuffed cabbage rolls while my partner had chicken with creamy dill sauce. We wanted to order dessert but we were just too full.
Definitely give this place a try. It was the best meal we had during our 3 night stay.

Lake Macquarie
“Wow, what a find on Tambourine Mountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

What a wonderful place to find on the escarpment of Mount Tambourine. This is a tribute to great Polish hospitality, waitresses in national costume and even though they were very busy, nothing was a trouble, they even charged our phones and took photos for us.
We had the Platter of selected Smallgoods and Cheeses for two complimented with seasonal fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts, and crackers $36.00, an extremely generous serving and we could have been in the Polish countryside! The outlook, simply breathtaking out over the Qld Scenic rim.

Don't miss this for anything!

• Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“In Pole position”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you are seeking an extraordinary dining experience, this is the place for you. From the stunning North Tamborine setting to the extremely efficient, friendly service and best-quality food, The Polish Place is top notch. My husband and I (both avid foodies) were delighted and highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“A little bit of peace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

It was just what i needed to de-stress waking up to the view & nature sounds a fantastic " Supplyed " breakfast . The owners where a lovly couple who made you feel a part of there family 7 i look for this on my stays . In the evenning after a nice spar & meal its time to relax in front of the fire . Great for couples who want time alone :)