“Amazing!”

Three Little Pigs Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Three Little Pigs believes in providing impeccable service and a classic dining atmosphere.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

After being rudely turned away from Clancy's, my husband and I came upon the Three Little Pigs. We were unsure at first but can say we will DEFINITELY be visiting again!
The food was AMAZING!
A little pricey but this is no pub. Thank you!

1  Thank 89Nat

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

What a great food experience. We had an absolutely gorgeous lunch with flavours I have not had for ages. The staff were fantastic too!! We will be back very soon...thank you.

2  Thank Carolyn D
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I cannot fault the meal we enjoyed recently. The service was eager, attentive, enthusiastic and how refreshing to see obviously one of the owners fussing over the patrons with his friendly but unobtrusive attention. We are not people to enjoy a lot of fussing, but these guys had it nailed!

The wines were carefully selected, including some ciders which we chose for more novelty but enjoyed immensely. Don't expect them to be cheap, but this seems to be the norm these days.

Our meals were presented beautifully, timely and tasty. We shared an entrée and dessert (oh try the hazelnight nougat terrine, mmmm) and we were full, servings were generous. Even the coffee was great.

Overall the ambience was lovely, not stuffy and suited the relaxed Tamborine Mtn atmosphere. The cosy fireplace and decore topped a perfect night, thank you! You are an asset to the Mountain!

1  Thank Robyn F
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I ate breakfast at the Three Little Pigs this morning. I live and work locally and constantly recommend people to dine here, so I thought it only fitting that I try the food myself. All of the feedback I have had from people certainly did reign true. While I thought maybe the food was a little overpriced at first, compared to other cafés nearby, the portion and quality far exceeded my expectations. You certainly get what you pay for, the service is fantastic and the food will have you eating till you can hardly walk out of the place. What a great little restaurant, an absolute asset to North Tamborine.

2  Thank Bianca Y
Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was a wet, dreary day & we needed something to brighten our day. This place made the day perfect, great food, excellent people serving & a warm bright room(we sat by the fire). We shared a Smoked Salmon entree, the Duck Comfit for my partner & Crispy Pork Belly for me, all of which we're a generous size.
Will be going back, highly recommend.

1  Thank Sylvia B