“tamborine treasure”

Three Little Pigs Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Three Little Pigs believes in providing impeccable service and a classic dining atmosphere.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We walked past after lunch about 3pm and the table service was being set up for the evening. They welcomed us in. I had the best salmon I have ever eaten. My husband had the steak which was actually 2 steaks and was cut with a butter knife and melted in his mouth. The vegetables were and sauce were delicious. Could not fault the meal. Sadly we were too full to try one of the desserts. We were the only ones in there at the time and got to speak to the Chef as we were leaving to compliment him on the meal. Such a lovely feel and atmosphere. Absolutely worth every cent but it was not that expensive anyway. Fantastic menu choice to suit any diner. Best meal in all of Tamborine and so worth looking out for.

4  Thank NolaRose

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Having lived on Mt Tamborine a few years ago and still loving the village feel of the place now I have always wondered why there aren't more boutique cafes/ restaurants hiding around the mountain that could be a meeting place for locals and tourists alike and offer something more 'real' than the tourist strip that is Gallery Walk.

Well, Three Little Pigs is it!

Set only a two minute drive from Gallery Walk in the Main Street of Mt Tamborine here you'll find delicious food, a great wine and beer list, impeccable and friendly service in a great space. The light and airy main room flows through to an outside courtyard area that is lovely for a lazy breakfast in the sun, and there are also booths cut into the walls of the main dining area that would be great for a fun, more intimate dinner with friends.

You won't find better on the mountain - trust me I've looked ( and eaten!) - and this is not an expensive alternative to anywhere else.

Three Little Pigs don't take themselves too seriously, it's all about the food and the hospitality. All of which this place has in abundance.

1  Thank lifeiscolour
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Fantastic food matched by the service. Definately give this place a try you will not be disappointed. We will most definately be back next time we are in the area.

1  Thank welltravelled039
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Wow, what a delightful little cafe, This little piece of heaven, was just what we needed, welcoming smile as we entered, with my family and close friends which are locals we were seated and enjoyed the most beautiful breakfast I could imagined , I didn't walk out of there feeling blotted and terribly uncomfortable but saying that you would never walk out hungry. Oh and the coffee is to die for. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank BundyRee
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I walked in with some friends and family, just to see what all the buzz was about. First we decided to sit for a coffee, which turned out to be totally wonderful! This led us to cast our eyes over the menu, a job made difficult due to the sumptuous smells floating from the kitchen. With choices made .... after a few mind changes, assisted by extremely helpful and understanding wait staff, we settled down to a glass of wine. The gentle hum of the place was more than just slightly pleasant and we all left feeling well cared for and discussing what we'll be trying next time we visit.

2  Thank B0bbi01