“AMAZING!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We arrived late Friday after driving up from Brisbane, so everywhere was closed. When we tried Belvedere we found all the patrons had gone, and it was just the Owner and one of the other staff members having a drink out the front. They were so nice, we had a chat, had some drinks and watched as they made us some delicious pizza. They actually kept the whole place open for us! So great, we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Grant R
There are newer reviews for Belvedere Restaurant on Main

Reviewed August 5, 2014

There are lots of plusses - the interior is cozy, the lady who served us was lovely and friendly and helpful. I ordered a soup which was an entree, for my main because I was not that hungry and I got a bigger serving without being charged any extra which was really nice. My husband had the wood fired Pizza and said that it was delicious and I thought that our meal was reasonably priced.

Negatives - My soup was actually way too salty though and I could not eat that much of it which was a shame. I thought that the pasta dishes on the menu were overpriced - They started at about $20 which I think is over the top for penne arabiata.

Overall though, it was a good experience and we would go back.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

while up at Mt Tambourine we decided that we wanted to go out on a Monday night - the restaurant of where we were staying was closed Monday nights - and chose at random from the few places open that night. JACKPOT!! Belvedere was a treasure for Italian food. The menu was VERY large and reasonably priced, and the taste - absolutely wonderful.
the bruchetta was fresh and delicious. the mains and the creme brulee were great.
the interior was cozy and warm - just perfect for the winter night. the facinating wall decor was fun to look at.
they have a good looking outside area that looks like it would be great for summer.
we liked it so much that we went to the sister restaurant in Worongary on the gold coast

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We booked online but when we arrived our booking wasnt noted. All good though we chose a table and were dealt with by a friendly waitress.
We ordered bruchetta but were given soft soggy tomatoes on a bitof turkish bread drizzled with oil. Didnt eat the tomatoes.. but mains were good and big servings and prices were reasonable. My coke was flat and there was no room for dessert at the end. Overall it was a fairly good little restaurant and would go back for the pasta dishes.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were nervous about finding a place to eat in the small town but once we stumbled upon Belvedere we knew we had hit the jackpot. We had wonderful service, we were not rushed, and we enjoyed the atmosphere. We struggled deciding on what to order because everything we saw and smelled looked amazing. This was authentic Italian and the owner/chef was able to accommodate our unique and special requests. We would have returned for a third time but unfortunately we were leaving town.

A must visit if you are on the mountain. We miss it already!