“Excellent Italian Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We happened to just visit this little gem as it was within walking distance of Pethers Rainforest Resort. What a find!!! The food and the service was amazing. We will be back.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Bub24

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Family-friendly!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We recently moved to the Mountain, so we've slowly been trying out the family- friendly choices. We really enjoyed our evening at Belvedere's - the pizza is among the best I've tasted, and the kids' meals were great as well. The atmosphere is welcoming, bustling on a Saturday night, and casual enough that everyone young or old can just relax. We will definitely return again.

• Visited August 2013
North Tamborine, Australia
“Excellent !!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Belvederes is a very relaxing restaurant with wonderful staff and food at a reasonable price.... Family friendly and cosy atmosphere. Best pizzas in town but much more available..
Creme Brûlée to die for.. Excellent !!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Vikki S
“Perfecto”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Second time here the first time I couldn't believe how good it was with fair prices and cozy environment the most amazing food I don't want to finish my plate because it will be gone and I find it very hard that someone could recreate this. As for the first time I was here strictly pasta that was so good I took the left overs home in a bag and now the lamb is just great I recommend this place to anyone for an impressive meal out would be the pinnacle for first dates. I can't say enough so ill stop there

THANKYOU BELVEDERE for teaching me how to love food

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank skoutos
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, bit pricey, service can improve”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

A large party (8 of us) ate here 2 nights ago. This is a very friendly, casual, family style place.

The food was excellent as was the menu, there is an extensive list of specials.

I had the penne arrabiata special which was great, others had risotto, fish, veal pizzaiolo, etc...

The waitress was knowledgable but we had to order things a few times and clarify things a bit too much.

The price seemed relatively high for what we had without too much alcohol.

All and all it was a great feed in a friendly environment.

Visited July 2013