“Mouthwatering wood fired pizzas!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Belvedere Restaurant on Main

Belvedere Restaurant on Main
Reserve with
Belvedere Restaurant on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brisbane
“Mouthwatering wood fired pizzas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nice italian restaurant on main street with a good variety of delicious wood fired pizzas in a warm atmosphere. Good service as well. Check it out if you're in Mt Tamborine!

Visited June 2013

“Perfect place for a romantic dinner for 2.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked this place after my friends from Brisbane and the Gold Coast recommended it. I was given a cosy table for two by this magnificent 1920s themed painting that seemed to frame the whole restaurant. I had a scrumptious reef n beef, steak cooked perfectly!! My girlfriend had a Cappricciosa pizza, one of the most amazing pizzas I have ever had. The Wood fired pizza oven warmed us up and the atmosphere was friendly and familiar.
Staff were lovely (its great to talk to locals about the area) and helpful in suggesting specials and wine.
My girlfriend loved it and we had a wonderful experience!! Well done and thanks guys!!

• Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Great food, average service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My partner and I ordered takeaway from here on (to be fair) quite a busy night. They gave us a time it would be ready but when we turned up it was not ready yet and noone really gave us any indication of how it was going. The staff seemed a bit disinterested and there was quite a crowd of customers around the front counter with no staff looking after them.

Having said that, the food was pretty damn great and hit the spot nicely. Delicious hot properly-made wood-fired pizza on a cold night was exactly what was required. There was just a fair bit of waiting around before we got to the delicious cheesiness.

• Visited June 2013
Gold Coast
“Belvedere a little touch of Italy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I dined at Belvedere for his and my birthday while we stayed at Mt Tamborine. The service was freindly the atmosphere great. The food was wonderful. The weather was cold and it was raining so we ordered soup. It was delicious, and hot. We also ordered salad and pizza. The salad was great and the pizza was so good. It was nice and crispy plenty of topping and very tasty. The owner/manager took the time to come and chat and to see if we were happy and enjoyed our meal. We will definitely be eating there again. We will also be trying the new Belvedere at Worongary on the Gold Coast.

• Visited May 2013
Pomona, Queensland, Australia
“Italian food in a relaxed atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

During our stay in Eagle Heights in late April 2013 we visited the Belvedere Restaurant on Main twice and they didn't disappoint.
First time on Tuesday 23 April we had a Pizza with prosciutto, rocket lettuce, parmesan and anchovies as well as Pasta Carbonara dish. We didn't have to wait very long and the waitresses were very friendly. Both dishes were served very tasty and satisfying, followed by a great dessert Tiramisu the two cups of coffee however were more like a warm cup of milky water. When we went to the register to pay I mentioned the quality of the coffee, the waitress immediately took it of the bill and would pay out of her own pocket the cost of the coffee I didn't feel that that was necessary so I paid for her.
We returned on Thursday 25 April and this had a Pizza with Mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, mushrooms and anchovies as well as a chicken Parmigiana again both dishes were very tasty and once more nothing went back to the kitchen. We finished off with Tiramisu and profiteroles both delicious, service was again very friendly both waitress and the owner Mario.
All in all the Belvedere on Main is well worth a visit, not too expensive but in order to prevent disappointment make a reservation as on both days the restaurant was fully booked.
Price wise for two people both a main, dessert and coffee we paid $66