“Drive a bit further up the road and experience the same for free!”

Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
Book In Advance
More Info
$85.41*
and up
Mount Tamborine Day Trip from the Gold Coast...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The usual Kiosk at start and finish. The walk was no better than any of the other bushwalks in the area.There was one very small stretch of low skywalk, the rest was a standard bushwalk. Cost for 1 adult and two kids was $40.

Not worth stopping in for on the way up to Tambourine. Up the road Cedar Creek bushwalk is beautiful and free.

Staff were friendly at least.

1  Thank KoolKat2244
in 51 reviews
"trees"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Every chance I get I bring my family, friends and visiting relatives to my little haven at Tamborine.The Sky Walk is beautiful, refreshing and very peaceful.A place much like my previous home in Tasmania,where we can enjoy all things close to nature and the natural flowing creek that beckoned us for a cold swim. It is certainly a pleaser to everyone I have taken there and I will certainly visit again for my birthday as this is truely my little piece of home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Maria G
skywalk100, Manager at Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Tamborine and your time at the Skywalk. As our 1.5km walk is suitable for all ages it is an ideal place for extended families to enjoy the rainforest in a unique setting. As our walk departs directly from the main centre it is ideal for families of all ages and the cafe, amenities and carpark are conveniently located at the one safe location.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We enjoyed the Sky Walk but had previously done O'Reillys Treetop walk the day before and Curtis Falls Walk that morning, both of which were free. This combines two free things so if time is limited worth it.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Adm fees are required. Theybsaid it is abt 45 mins walking but maybe 30 mins is enough. It was pretty ok. All the staffs who works there are super friendly. Esp good place for tourists to go and check out the aus forest.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We enjoyed the trip up to Mt Tamborine to the Rainforest Skywalk whilst staying on the Gold Coast. Took the directions from the Brochure which we picked up in the hotel lobby and easily drove there. The cost was $44 for 2 Adults & 17yr old student. I would suggest appropriate footwear as it is a bit of a walk. Lots of stops along the way for taking pictures and if you need a break. Overall our family enjoyed the skywalk.