“Rainforrest walk!”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Rainforrest walk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

A great walk and to feel how lucky we are to be able to view such natural beauty in a safe invironment. Although I must say, when the cantilever platform swayed a little, I was a little nervous, but this was simply because some children jumped up and down, something not recommended and notices are around stating this too! The track is well graded and defined with arrows showing the way. The cafe is appreciated afterwards!
Parking is no problem either, which is another plus for this attraction!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Canopy view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a lovely scenic view of the rainforest, with well graded tracks for easy walking, which allowed us to experience the flora from ground level to canopy. I found the entry fee to be well worth it.

Now, I do suffer from vertigo, but "face the fear" is my motto, and the skywalk itself is a marvellous feat of engineering. While I may have hung on the to side rail, the informative signage gave me something to focus on. I actually enjoyed, at one point, just looking down at the forest floor through my feet - it's not an everyday view!

When not on the skywalk, the sign posted graded track to the lookout over Cedar Creek is a comfortable walk, and suitable for all age groups.

At the start/finish point of the circuit is an informative display of various bugs, beetles, and assorted rainforest critters which we also found interesting and educational.

We had a good look in the gift shop, which is not overly large but did have some interesting items at reasonable prices. I walked away with a beautiful multi-coloured glass vase to add to my collection, paying less than expected for it.

We didn't stop at the cafe, but noticed it seemed to be hot box pies and sausage roll type foods, and cakes & coffee.

Overall, we enjoyed our hour & a half at the Skywalk, the staff were friendly and helpful; prices reasonable; and I think good value. I would recommend this to anyone, but add that young families particularly would get a lot out of this attraction.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Skywalk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Enjoyed it very clean and well run. Thought it was a little pricey though. Has a lovely little cafe with a very modern Nespresso machine for those that like George Clooney coffee!

Wagga Wagga, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Fantastic rainforest walk at different heights in the canopy facilitated by the amazing Skywalk and cantilever platform. Beautiful and peaceful walks along the forest floor too.Plenty of informative signs and direction markers. Well stocked shop and cafe. helpful staff

Visited August 2012
Northampton
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This rainforest skywalk is a great way to see and immerse yourself in the rainforest. Not for the sufferers of vertigo, this walk climbs high into the treetops and includes views of the waterfall and a moving platform to survey the forest below. The route is simple, using arrows to direct the path to take. We went with small children who enjoyed the walk but didn't get much from the views.

Visited August 2012