Really nice setting but the service was not good.
1. Our waitress was really nice and sweet, but clearly had no training or knew almost nothing about the menu.
2. I ordered mid strength beer (because I was driving) and got served full strength beer...
3. There was a very long wait for drinks and coffee, at least 20 minutes to get an espresso after dinner...
4. The food used to have really nice presentation but today it was just like any other restaurant.
This used to be our "go to" restaurant that we took our parents/ friends to when they were visiting but it was not the same this time. I feel like Songbirds has lost its X factor and that sucks!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Songbirds Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.