I went to Ipojuca specifically to visit the Seahorse Conservation Project (Projeto Hippocampus), well worth a visit. Staying at Nannai was great, their accommodations are amazing and the service is well above the average Northeastern Brazilian mess. The beach is not really great but the big pools miore than compensate for it, and the gardens are really nice. If you happen to be around Recife, where hotels are mostly nondescript fixtures, you might consider taking a transfer and indulging yourself into a couple of days here. Ther´s not much else to see around and the town is, well, not much worth your time, but between the pools and seahorses you will find it is worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the beautiful and welcoming landscape of Muro Alto beach, Nannai Beach Resort offers through its tropical architecture, comfortable surroundings, combined with tranquility and privacy. The Resort follows a philosophy of personalized treatment, manifested in the concern, care and dedication to all guests. Bungalows with their own private pool, spacious rooms and sea view gardens and lounges complete the romantic and idyllic atmosphere, in an environment ideal for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nannai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nannai Beach Hotel Ipojuca
- Nannai Beach Ipojuca
- Nannai Resort & Spa Brazil/Ipojuca