Don't bother staying in Mendoza-proper....just a few minutes outside the city is a quiet area called Chacras de Coria! Chacras is in the heart of "wine country," just a few miles from most every imaginably great vineyard. The only thing that could top off a great location at a well-appointed, shabby-chic and quiet residential retreat, is the amazing service! Andres, who works 24-7, offered us the BEST restaurant recommendations! Without fail! My husband and I had 3 of the BEST dinners during out 10 day trip across Argentina (especially for this picky vegetarian)! Ask him anything...and he'll offer up the best. As him for some of the lesser known vineyards making the best wines...and he'll share those secrets too! His wife, Romina, is also super friendly and they have the cutest kids, who make short/periodic appearances some days. I highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This rustic-style country house hotel is located 15 km from Mendoza. All its rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV and private bathrooms.Posada Borravino is set in extensive gardens and shaded by poplar trees. There is an outdoor swimming pool where guests can cool off.A breakfast buffet is served each morning, and guests can enjoy a wide selection of Mendoza wines at the bar.There are many activities on offer in the area, guest can visit the bodegas of Mendoza, explore the wine route and whitewater raft, horse ride and hike nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Posada Borravino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Borravino Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Posada Borravino Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina