Casa Glebinias is a marvellous and peaceful place to recover from the day's activities. Alberto and Maria Grace are wonderful hosts and have created 4 lovely cottages set in beautiful gardens around a swimming pool. The cottages are all different, and ours was a 2 bedroom/2 bath for 4 persons, very clean and comfortably furnished. We spent 4 days/3 nights here, with trips to wineries and into the Andes. It was very comforting to have such a splendid base to come home to and to flop into the pool. Casa Glebinias is slightly out of the centre of Chacras, but there are a couple of very good restaurants within easy walking distance (this is a very quite neighbourhood) and is about 20 minutes by taxi to central Mendoza. Before travelling, we hesitated between Casa and a hotel in Mendoza, and we certainly made the best choice. Highly recommended and we would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, bars, restaurants and wineries. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina