My husband and I spent 3 nights at the lovely Casa Glebinias outside Mendoza. The inn consists of a handful of detached casitas, each of which has an upstairs and a downstairs accommodation. Ours had a small sitting area, a kitchenette, bedroom and bath, very comfortable. The main house has a sitting area, and a lovely breakfast room. If you've stuffed yourself for lunch, they offer wine and light food: empanadas and a nice cheese plate, which would do for dinner. We were there in late fall, so couldn't take advantage of pool area. We walked about 10 minutes into Chacras de Coria, but didn't get a good look at it as it was a Monday night and a lot was closed. Worth going back to, I think. Martin and family were very helpful with dinner reservations and cabs; overall a very nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina