The first time we stayed at Casa Glebinias was during our Easter holidays in 2013. We decided that it could be a good place to base our Mendoza experience. And it really was! Indeed it exeeded our expectations by far. Staying in a villa hidden in a beautiful garden with the only noise of singing birds was just amazing. But it is nothing compared to the hospitality that the owners, María and Alberto offer to us. It really felt like being home. After a year, we decided to repeat again in our way to Chile. This time we went with our New born daughter and it was like visiting family again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina