Casa Glebinias was an absolute delight. The very charming apartments are designed for privacy and are so comfortable and quiet. We planned our wine trips around the morning coffee in the main house, overlooking the honeysuckle and hummingbirds, and came back each afternoon to sit by the very lovely pool.
We loved being in Chacras de Coria, which has a small village center that's an easy walk of about 2K, and is in the heart of the premier wine regions of Lujan and Maipu. Our hosts steered us to very good restaurants in the area and were wonderful about helping with reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, bars, restaurants and wineries. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina