We stayed three nights recently and were very comfortable. It was cold and even snowing outside for the first couple of days and so it was wonderful to return to our cozy, warm suite after walking into town or visiting the wineries. Alberto and Maria Gracia are as kind and helpful as all the previous reviews say. They connected us with wonderful drivers and winery tours. In the evenings we enjoyed empanadas and wine at the bar in the comfortable lounge. This is a place to relax and let busy day-to-day life fall away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina