My husband and I stayed at Casa Glebinias for 3 nights in November and had a lovely time. The grounds and the rooms are truly unique and beautiful. We've go to Mendoza nearly once a year for the last six and have stayed at various locations. I can easily say this was the most atmospheric. Alberto, his wife and their staff are gracious and helpful in every way. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone considering a trip to one of my favorite places in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina