We loved the Finca. We were there for a special 10th anniversary trip in late September 2011, having done Buenos Aires and Iguazu in the previous week. This was our time to relax. We wanted to sit at the pool and visit vineyards. Nothing else.
The FInca is kind of a sprawling place. There are maybe 30 rooms, all in a kind of villa style. There is a vineyard on the property (produces a nice basic malbec that is pretty good) and a pool in the center. The rooms were clean and were charmingly decorated. Ours was a junior suite with a nice living room with a very small kitchenette perfect for keeping our wine and stuff.
Staff was terrific. VERY helpful in arranging everything we needed. We were working with Uncorking Argentina on a private wine tour so we didnt need them to set that up for us, but other stuff they were great.
Breakfast was very good every day and they had a cooking demonstration of a typical Argentinian bbq that was great. I learned how to make empanadas and chimichurri! They also have a small restaurant that serves tapas in a very nice setting. Cheeses and charcuterie. Nothing fancy.
When you pull up in the taxi you are looking around wondering if this is really the place, but once they open the gate: it is beautiful.
If I came back to Mendoza I would stay here again. Definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of Mendoza wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique wine hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina