“Paradise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in La Penita de Jaltemba
El Panorama de la Penita
Shediac NB
“Paradise”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed in this exquisite bed & breakfast for 10 days. The room was so comfortable and clean. Had a terrace overlooking the ocean. Go to the roof and spend however long you want relaxing and swimming in the pool. You get all this while looking at the ocean on one side and the mountains on the other. Such a beautiful view. Get up in the morning and enjoy a lovely breakfast on the terrace. Tom & Paul were our hosts and were amazing. We highly recommend
if you would like to live and be treated like a king and queen check this place out.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed October 7, 2012

WOW...what to say about our stay at this amazing hotel in la Penita...We arrived at night, and whe the sun came up the next moring it was like pardise...we were in the deluxe room...( the bed was like laying on a cloud) I lifted my head from the pillow looked right and I could see the pacific ocean..I looked left and I saw the mountains and at he bottom the top of palm trees comin out of the morning fog...The following weeks were the best vacation I have ever had...we had a great time, relaxed, and rested...away fro the typical tourist resort traps. The hotel is on top of a hill and you can see for miles around...you cant spend hours on the rooftop around the pool, reading, relaxing, snooping in the afternoon sun..taking everything...forgetting everything you left behind...This is like 2 weeks of spa treatment...Paul and Tom are great hosts...they make your stay a great exprience...The people in the village are very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed all the activities that our hosts suggested. All the restaurants and food we eat and bought were great...The hotel and rooms are spacious, very clean, fresh and bright, great views, very affordable, comfortable bed (very important tohave a rest after afull day of activities and sun) breakfast is perfect...Staying there is an experience...YOU MUST GO...

Room Tip: Get the Deluxe if you can...worth it...but te other rooms are also fantastic...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Alberta
Reviewed May 1, 2012

El Panorama is an amazing place and we loved every moment we spent there!!!! The place is not only beautiful it is incredibly clean. The is by far the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on in Mexico and we have slept on a few! We can not wait to return. The views are breath taking and the breakfasts Devine. We did have to wear ear plugs at night as the dogs barking and the chicken crowing all night was louder then we were expecting but we adjusted. We are still raving about our experience at El Panorama. We stayed over Santa Semana we loved how we could return to the rooftop for a relaxing time floating in the pool and taking in the scenery while the beaches and town was jam packed. Tom and Paul are great hosts and we met many lovely people while staying here which added to our enjoyment of our stay! It truly is an experience I am grateful to have had.

Room Tip: Due to the steep hill and the many steps inside not the place for those that have knee or leg issues...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My partner and I stayed at El Panorama for two weeks in december. Tom and Paul are wonderful hosts. The breakfast was spectacular (and kept us going until supper). The room was ULTRA clean and very comfortable. The rooftop pool area gives a 360 view of the area with a spectacular sunset. Evern though the ocean view is wonderful, I think the Sierra Madres mountain view was my favorite. I could enjoy a mountain sunrise from my balcony. Pure...pure heaven. I would give an extra star and make this a 6 star establisment!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rene135
La Peñita, Nayarit, Mexico
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I was fortunate enough to" mansion sit" last year for one month.... It was like staying in thee most high class meditation center in the entire universe...quiet,serene, beautiful.... views no matter which way you were looking..I could have had family come visit .....but by the time I decided to do this ... they had plans already... so I got to enjoy this wonderful gift all alone...well, my doggie Capisha was with me........It was truly fabulous... I do live in La Penita but down on the beach so I enjoyed the very best of both worlds...Believe me, if you ever ever have a chance to visit Mexico and the state of Nayarit and the village of La Penita de Jaltemba....... treat yourself and wrap yourself in the yumminess of El Panorama.......YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THIS PLACE HAS TO OFFER...!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: they are all excellent...
Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My husband and I just returned from eight wonderful days at El Panorama in La Penita Mexico. This B & B is high on a hill overlooking Jaltemba Bay on one side and the Sierra Madre Mts. on the other. It is truly an oasis in this area. The house is beautifully appointed with much space and the most beautiful pool on the roof with amazing views, plenty of lounge chairs etc and an area for bar/cooking.
The owners, Paul and Tom are very thoughtful and Tom's breakfasts are right out of Gormet Mag.
The town of La Penita is a fishing village with very friendly people and we always felt safe there any time of the day. You experience a real feeling of how the Mexican people live day to day.
We did not rent a car but taxis are very reasonable and can take you many places. There are several good restaurants in the area with authentic Mexican food but also others which cater more to North American tourists.
I would highly recommend El Panorama as a base to explore this quite beautiful area of Mexico.
Georgiana and Ted Erie, Penna.

Room Tip: The deluxe room is very spacious with covered porches at both ends of the room affording views of th...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Qualicum Beach
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Recently my husband and I took my son, daughter in law and two grandchildren to Tiffany's at El Panorama. The breakfast was delicious, the service was great, the setting was spectacular and the view was incredible. Tom and Paul allowed me to take the kids on a tour of the hotel and everyone was very impressed with what they saw. The bedrooms are beautiful, the sitting areas and patios all have either views of La Penita and the ocean or the mountains to the rear. The pool is just so----- inviting with a 360 degree view. We had to give Paul and Tom a 10 out of 10 before we left. In the next couple of weeks we look forward to taking more guests to Breakfast at Tiffany's. JJ

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
#17 of 19 in Rincon de Guayabitos
Torreblanca Suites
Torreblanca Suites
#3 of 19 in Rincon de Guayabitos

Been to El Panorama de la Penita? Share your experiences!