“Go other place”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Worst paella in my life, dry mofongo without any flavor. The arroz mamposteao was also dried. The only good thing was the black bean soup. The plantain soup did not has any flavor at all. not recommended.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Let me begin by saying I am a North American is married to a Puerto Rican and lives in Quebradillas. I love well cooked Puerto Rican food but everything I had at this place was simply "ok" and was quite expensive! The mofongo was dry and lacked flavor. The fried cheese was not wonderful either. When we went it was on a Friday evening at what should have been the heart of dinner hour and yet...we were the only clients in the whole place! If you're going to spend this kind of money in the Quebradillas area, go to the Quebrada or to Island hills located between Quebradillas and Isabela.

2  Thank deborahcorinne
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Terrace with beautiful views of the atlantic ocean..near Guajataca Resort. and the old Railroad Station. When I visit in october 2009 with family we dinner in the terrace...ohhh delicious the fish and the "arroz mamposteao" (its an Argentina dishes with rice and beans cooked in excellent creole spice and bacon, ham fillet, red and green peppers, its very moist...accompained with "arañitas (fry plantain)...and Chillo Frito(fish).....RECOMENTATIONS: Get your camera

Reviewed November 29, 2009

Standard old fare, nothing special except the place itself. A very large old house next to the beach in a one way beachside road near the abandoned old bridge. Take a right down to the beach and back to Quebradillas by the beach road before going down the big hill with a view from #2.

Reviewed July 9, 2009

I ate there on June 17 2009. No complaints. The food was good. The service was acceptable. Sadly, my friend and I were the only patrons early that evening. I though it was sad to see such a nice big restaurant with such an awesome view being visited by no more than one couple.

I think this place would do itself justice by adversizing itself out on the #2 highway. Good place!