“Excellent”

Ferrari Gourmet
Ranked #24 of 191 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Argentinean, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Argentinean restaurant and home of the Pamperi Pizza.We have 40 styles of pizzas, or make up your own, plus argentinean specialties such as parrillada, milanesas and pastas.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We found Ferrari Gourmet on tripadvisor. The exterior is unassuming but inviting. We called for a reservation and were told all that was missing was "us" and they awaited our arrival. A nice touch! Food was exquisite. The owner, who learned gourmet in Argentina, is a master of Italian cuisine. We had the house special pizza which was incredible. My wife also ordered ravioli which was also incredible. We ordered sangria which, again, was incredible. A lot of people avoid desert after a great meal. Don't do that here as the grand mariner crepe was, you guessed it, incredible!

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We went there with our two daughters and decided to order four personal different kinds of pizza for variety. Their signature one is the Pamperi pizza made of argentinian chorizo, pieces of skirt steak and chimichurri sauce(surprisingly good) for skepticals like me.The waitress recommended me the Pablo Special pizza made of spinach and bechamel sauce(this one captured my attention). It was the best of all. And then the Tutti Carni ( 3 types of meat) delicious, and finally the Cotto e Rosso equally delicious. We were unable to finish all of it and ended up taking home half of it and we are looking forward to come back in the near future. Of course they have cuts of meats and pasta, but since we had the pasta last time we visited them(excellent as well), this time we wanted to try the pizza as they have almost 40 kinds of pizzas which are not the regular ones you can eat anywhere. As far as I'm concern, this is "the place" to enjoy an out of the bunch pizza.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm a foodie! And I usually don't crave pizza, but this place had me coming back two nights in a row! The pamperi pizza is amazing. The crust is so flaky and the topping is so tasty. They use quality cheese here. And I noticed that there was no tomato sauce in between the crust and toppings, just fresh sliced tomatoes, so that's why the crust stayed crispy and didn't become soggy. I called 10 minutes prior to arriving to order pizza for eat in since we had flights to catch, and they were so accommodating, even had a table set up for us when we arrived! I had a pizza somewhere else when I was back from vacation and was largely disappointed. Now this is a must for when I go back to PR.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We dined here one evening and were wined and dined like family. The co-hosts/owners attended to every detail of our delicious meal from tapas to main courses to wine selection. The portions were plentiful and well-seasoned, the cheeses and meat selections were among the best we've ever had, even when we were in Spain and Buenos Aires, The blend of Argentinian, Italian and Spanish cuisines made our meals flavorful and memorable. Try the Argentinian chorizo, any of the outstanding pizzas and definitely save room for the dulce de leche crepes for dessert......mmmmm, mmmmmm, good! Perfect for couples, families, friends and business meetings/lunch. Definitelt good value and good food!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had dinner here last week and had one of the best and most unique pizzas I have ever had. I met the owners, Adriana and Nestor, and felt like I was eating dinner at their home. They were very hospitable and made dinner a pleasurable experience. They had other items on the menu besides pizza, but I would definitely recommend a pizza here. You cannot go wrong there!