“Great crepes!”

Sweet Bakery
Ranked #36 of 191 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: American, Puerto Rican
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This place is cute and the staff are warm and friendly. I had the crepes with ice cream and it was delicious. I'm only giving it 4 stars because I don't think the price was very reasonable. I had crepes at other places and it was $2-3 cheaper. Still a great little place to have brunch in though!

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

-The place is very cute, friendly and the workers are kind.
-The food is delicious.
- I recommend the place for the family.
- I will definitely come again.

1  Thank Surgens U
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is definitely a tourist trap. The place is really cute and the environment in general is friendly. However, it is not a lot for the money you pay. If you are looking for value I would recommend the juice bar up the street. It is fun to just get a pastry, but don't expect much food for your money.

1  Thank Olive H
Sweetbakery I, Manager at Sweet Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2015

Im sorry that you think that about our place but the menu talks .... we don't sell only pastries we offer breakfast an d lunch all day !!! we have from eggs to rice and beans !!! WE HAVE A FULL MENU AND VARIETY !!! LIKE NO OTHER PLACE !!!! we just don't offer juice like other places !! our menu is on our website and also here because our clients take pictures of our menu and posted here !!! we are also the cheapest place in ISLA VERDE we have full breakfast from $5.00 that includes coffee or juice ,ham ,2 fresh eggs any style ,and toast bread with butter !!!! In Isla verde better price impossible THIS IS NOT A TRAP !!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a man on the street direct us to this quant little shop. They are very friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful breakfast and it was one of the best priced places in the area. We ate there several times during our visit.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for there breakfast. Very cozy little place like a mom and pop kinda place :) we had breakfast combo #2 omelette with cheese, ham, peppers, onions and hash brown plus 2 slices of local bread with butter and coffee for just $5.99. The food taste just like a omelette you would make at home ;) they also serve lunch. Will definitely go back.