“Recommend”

Sweet Bakery
Ranked #40 of 180 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Puerto Rican
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommend”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

-The place is very cute, friendly and the workers are kind.
-The food is delicious.
- I recommend the place for the family.
- I will definitely come again.

1 Thank Surgens U

Denver, Colorado
“Reviews were misleading.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is definitely a tourist trap. The place is really cute and the environment in general is friendly. However, it is not a lot for the money you pay. If you are looking for value I would recommend the juice bar up the street. It is fun to just get a pastry, but don't expect much food for your money.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Olive H
Sweetbakery I, Manager at Sweet Bakery, responded to this review, August 6, 2015
Im sorry that you think that about our place but the menu talks .... we don't sell only pastries we offer breakfast an d lunch all day !!! we have from eggs to rice and beans !!! WE HAVE A FULL MENU AND VARIETY !!! LIKE NO OTHER PLACE !!!! we just don't offer juice like other places !! our menu is on our website and also here because our clients take pictures of our menu and posted here !!! we are also the cheapest place in ISLA VERDE we have full breakfast from $5.00 that includes coffee or juice ,ham ,2 fresh eggs any style ,and toast bread with butter !!!! In Isla verde better price impossible THIS IS NOT A TRAP !!!!
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had a man on the street direct us to this quant little shop. They are very friendly and accommodating. We had a wonderful breakfast and it was one of the best priced places in the area. We ate there several times during our visit.

Visited July 2014
Lodi, New Jersey
“Good breakfast and great prices too :)”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for there breakfast. Very cozy little place like a mom and pop kinda place :) we had breakfast combo #2 omelette with cheese, ham, peppers, onions and hash brown plus 2 slices of local bread with butter and coffee for just $5.99. The food taste just like a omelette you would make at home ;) they also serve lunch. Will definitely go back.

“•••Nice Lil cozzy place•••”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Came from TN for vacation in PR,and by walking I saw the Homer Simpson and By curiosity I entered and it is a nice Lil cozzy bakery. Decided to eat and WOW the food is amazing, Rice, beans, steak, plantains and salad. And the service is execellent. I really recommend this place, this will be my stop every day until I leave for home.

• Visited June 2014