“Perfect Balcony Ocean View!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Condo beach view Master Bedroom king Bed
Balcony
Pool and kids pool
BBQ
Beach gate
State of the art fully equipped kitchen
Bathroom
Bath tub with shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sirenia H
“Perfect Balcony Ocean View!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I stayed here during spring break for 8 days with my husband, teenager and one year old. We had an amazing time! Beautiful ocean view from the living room and balcony. The apartment/condo is right on the beach. At night you can hear the ocean waves but you can also hear the airplanes too. You are literally 10 minutes away from the airport! The master bedroom has a king size bed and a walk in closet. Both bedrooms have an AC unit in them. Overall the place was very clean.. the bathroom is my only complaint. I am very picky on the bathroom cleanliness-- the curtain looked dirty and the floor needed to be swept. Another con would be there was no wifi available. I had brought my laptop to be able to work on my downtime. (I spent more time with family so it worked out for the best) Old San Juan was about 15 minutes away. Lots to do there! There is also a Walgreens and other restaurants nearby. I recommend eating at Platos restaurant about 5 minutes down the street. The food and drinks here were delicious! Mi Casita Blanca in San Juan is another great spot. My daughters had a great time- when they didn't want to go to the beach the pool was 5 feet away. I plan to return again in two years and would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Enjoying breakfast from the balcony with a breathtaking ocean view.
Liked least: Bathroom cleanliness-- wasnt the greatest
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Sher55_11
Whiting, Indiana
“A MUST READ PEOPLE”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We booked and paid for this property in full June 28 for a 9 night stay starting July 22nd. When we got to the airport in PR we called Shaka the owner of the property to ask for directions to his condo and he informed us that Tripadvisor had overbooked and we would not be staying there but he would call and make arrangements for another rental. In the menatime he suggested we stay at the Mariott for the night till he got back with us. He did put us in touch with another property broker who told us he had this beautiful condo on the beach - just what we were looking for - and so we paid that in full and when we went to the condo our jaws dropped!!!!! Stick furniture, dirty, untidy, the TV could not be turned off......a nightmare. This has already consumed 2 days of our vacation at this point and we were not happy to say the least. So we went back to the office a block away and told them we could not stay there and they were surprised coz they thought that it was the the best - given the situation. But the other gentleman who was there at the time said he might have something so he called a few of his friends and finally we were situated. Shaka did refund our entire amount but it definitely did not compensate for the hell we went thru. And this was not the only property we had issues with.....we had booked a beach house called Borerro Beach House in Rincon for 5 nights starting July 31st. We paid him $150 via paypal which he requested and told us we could pay the rest when we got to Rincon. So when we had this problem with Shaka we decided to send Joe the Rincon property owner a message coz that was the ONLY way we could communicate with him but our messages went unanswered until the day we were supposed to check in.Are you kidding me??? sorry dude we had to make other arrangements coz of our experience with Shaka and we are disputing the $150 charge which he adamently blames us for NOT SHOWING UP!!!!!!
Just be careful when you book properties via Trip Advisor......They were not very helpful either. They told us that we had to deal with the owner not them!!!! But we made the bookings with you - TRIPADVISOR!!1 ANYWAY.....A TOTAL NIGHTMARE and I will think twice about using Tripadvisor.They need to do way more than just advertising properties.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
LauriAnde...
Kirkland, Washington
“Cannot wait to go back!!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

My two friends and I just returned from a 5 night stay in Carolina, Puerto Rico. None of us had ever been there before. We did alot of research before our trip, and through trip advisor, we found this condo. We loved the idea that it was on the beach, and was within walking distance to everything we needed, and on the bus line also. It's hard sometimes to see just what you are getting from a few pics...let me tell you, the pics that were provided didn't do this place justice. The second that you walk through the door, you see the jewel toned ocean, and the beach right below you, and you feel the warm ocean breezes!! This unit is located on the 8th floor of this building, and the views were awesome!!! Everything you could possibly need is provided for you. I loved the idea that it had a washer and dryer in the unit...we did get caught in a few sudden downpours...haha!! Everything was super clean, and the beds were very comfy!! The condo had a very welcoming feel to it. The building is very secure, and we never felt unsafe. I was in contact with Shaka, (The owner/manager) several times through e-mails before we arrived, He is such a kind man, with a very warm smile :).... he went above and beyond to answer all of my questions, and to offer more suggestions for things to do, and how to get around during our stay. He told us to call him anytime if we needed to ask a question, or needed help of any kind. It is really easy to get to anywhere you might want to go from there. There are many places within walking distance, a short 5 minute walk down the street, you can catch the T5 bus (75 cents), and ride into Old San Juan. There are also alot of restaurants, and stores nearby. If you get lost, or have a question, you will find alot of locals more than happy to help you out.The beach in front of the condo was spectacular, and never felt crowded. My only regret is not staying longer...we LOVED it there, and are already planning another trip back!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo was wonderful, felt like home!!
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing