“Really good.”

Playa Papaya
Ranked #36 of 191 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The healthiest place to eat breakfast and have lunch in Puerto Rico. Smoothies, juices, and mouth watering breakfast and lunch daily specials.
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was great, it was very easy to find even though it is a small place. The food was really good and the accai bowls are a must. The only detail is that is too small with poor space for clients but I'll definitely be back! ;-)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Thanks to the reviews on Trip Advisor we ate lunch yesterday (we arrived in PR yesterday). It was so good we decided to eat here every breakfast and lunch for the entire week we are here. We ate breakfast and lunch there today and look forward to our meals the rest of the week.
We are going to eat our way through their entire menu AND are going to tell all our friends about it. We are staying at the Ritz Carlton and although their brunch is really wonderful at $30 pp, Bajuice is a great get away. its a great walk down the main road (as you look at the Ritz its on the left, same side of the street). It's across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Healthy, delicious meals, juices and smoothies. The staff is over the top friendly. Don't miss this place!!

1  Thank srk60
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was recommend to try Bajuice for breakfast by the concierge at the San Juan Water Beach Club & Hotel. I wish I had known about it sooner because I would have had a smoothie everyday!
The smoothies was wonderful and a definite breath of fresh air with all the abundance of fried food and fast food restaurant in the proximity.

I had a bit trouble finding it (as it is tiny) and the gentleman who answered the phone stayed on the phone with me until I reached the café - great customer service!

My only complaint was that my pancakes were a little dry and lukewarm. but if I were to go back I would try something else and definitely have another smoothie!

The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We found this place near our hotel and ended up eating here for every breakfast and lunch on the trip. The food is super reasonable and are really good, and the staff is awesome. Can't recommend it highly enough. I wish I had something similar at home.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We discovered this juice bar few blocks west of the Intercontinental hotel on Isla Verde. The smoothies and juice are excellent, very refreshing and a great break from the fried food. Ingredients are very fresh, local and seasonal. We went 3 times there during our stay and at every sigle time, the staff was super friendly and make us feel welcome.
I highly recommend this place.