“What a Fantastic Find Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Playa Papaya

Playa Papaya
Ranked #25 of 196 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The healthiest place to eat breakfast and have lunch in Puerto Rico. Smoothies, juices, and mouth watering breakfast and lunch daily specials.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Thanks to the reviews on Trip Advisor we ate lunch yesterday (we arrived in PR yesterday). It was so good we decided to eat here every breakfast and lunch for the entire week we are here. We ate breakfast and lunch there today and look forward to our meals the rest of the week.
We are going to eat our way through their entire menu AND are going to tell all our friends about it. We are staying at the Ritz Carlton and although their brunch is really wonderful at $30 pp, Bajuice is a great get away. its a great walk down the main road (as you look at the Ritz its on the left, same side of the street). It's across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Healthy, delicious meals, juices and smoothies. The staff is over the top friendly. Don't miss this place!!

1  Thank srk60

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was recommend to try Bajuice for breakfast by the concierge at the San Juan Water Beach Club & Hotel. I wish I had known about it sooner because I would have had a smoothie everyday!
The smoothies was wonderful and a definite breath of fresh air with all the abundance of fried food and fast food restaurant in the proximity.

I had a bit trouble finding it (as it is tiny) and the gentleman who answered the phone stayed on the phone with me until I reached the café - great customer service!

My only complaint was that my pancakes were a little dry and lukewarm. but if I were to go back I would try something else and definitely have another smoothie!

The prices were also very reasonable.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We found this place near our hotel and ended up eating here for every breakfast and lunch on the trip. The food is super reasonable and are really good, and the staff is awesome. Can't recommend it highly enough. I wish I had something similar at home.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We discovered this juice bar few blocks west of the Intercontinental hotel on Isla Verde. The smoothies and juice are excellent, very refreshing and a great break from the fried food. Ingredients are very fresh, local and seasonal. We went 3 times there during our stay and at every sigle time, the staff was super friendly and make us feel welcome.
I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was a fantastic find!!!! Oh my gosh. My partner and I just happened to walk past this little hidden juice bar on our way back from dinner our first night in PR. We looked at the menu and thought we would head over in the AM for a quick smoothie before the beach. This place turned out to be our favorite spot in PR by far. Without a doubt the freshest and best tasting food. NOTHING deep fried, NOTHING pre packaged... on our last day there we actually saw the delivery truck bring in the boxes of fresh fruits and veggies. I tried so many things on the menu (we even went for both breakfast and lunch some days) and nothing on the menu was bad. It was just hard to choose a favorite. I do have to say the peanut butter monkey bowl was awesome!!!! The only disappointing thing about Bajuice was learning that there is only one... not just in PR, but anywhere. I was hoping there might be one in Atlanta that I had just missed or not yet heard about. If you crave to start your day with something fresh, light, delicious, healthy, and at a great price - seek out this place, you sooooo won't be disappointed!!!