“An Exceptional Restaurant!”

Mares The Ritz-Carlton
Ranked #12 of 189 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: All day dining with outdoor seating available.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

If I could give this restaurant 10 stars, I would. My husband has dietary restrictions and the chef (Denny) came out to personally discuss some menu options with him. For anyone who has food restrictions, you understand what a gamble eating in restaurants is, and this establishment went above and beyond to make sure my husband was being served food that was "safe" for him and delicious. We will, undoubtably, return here on our next trip to PR.

4  Thank Ruby0784
There are newer reviews for Mares The Ritz-Carlton

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We ate here for 3 mornings at the breakfast buffet. The food was good, the selection was nice but not as extensive as other Rtiz Carltons we have been to. Service was fine.

2  Thank Celesta C
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great buffet. Good choices and quality food.
Salmon, omlettes and great service.
Loved being visited by the green iguana!

5  Thank KBG351
Reviewed June 28, 2014

If your eating healthy or selective then your selections are limited. I ate smoked salmon, tomatoes and fruit. Luclkliy our breakfast was free.

4  Thank zmkam
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The experience was just extraordinary. They have gluten free waffles and pancakes; the restaurant has all you need to make your morning special. Giancarlo gave us the recipe of the yogurt parfait and cream de maiz. Angel made sure that my wife has an extra guava pancakes, she loves those. I highly recommend this restaurant and do not forget the mimosas unlimited on weekends breakfast buffet. They made my visit special.

5  Thank Jessy P